BSB40515 - Certificate IV in Business Administration
(BSB40515) - (Release 3)
Training Package: BSB Business Services Training Package (Release 3.0)
Study Modes: Classroom, Distance / E-learning, Blended, RPL
Pricing: $3690 - Classroom, $3250 - Blended,
$3250 - Online / E-learning, $1695 - RPL
Classroom Special: $2990 (first 4 places only per course! - conditions apply)
GEM Online Campus
The Learner is provided with User Name and Password to the GEM Online Campus, which enables access to the interactive Online Screen Guide; the Learner Guide (pdf); the Assessment Guide; and the Quick Reference Guide.
Study via face to face intensives; supported by Learner Guide, Assessment Guide; Online Seminars.
Study in a face to face classroom environment; supported by our Facilitator, Learner Guide, Assessment Guide; Practical Activities and Class Discussion. Partial completion of Assessment Guides can be achieved in class time with the balance of Assessments completed in your own time
Nominal minimum hours of study plus individual research and on the job application is 600 - 2,400 hours (normally over a period of 6-24 months); OR approximately 10 hours research and study per week (face-to-face/online) for 6 months from commencement. During the balance of the time, learners will be engaged in work-based/simulated work-based (portfolio building) activities and assessments.
The Certificate IV in Business Administration is designed to provide you with well-developed business skills for your small to medium enterprise or corporate workplace.
The course will develop your leadership, problem-solving and evaluation skills through practical and holistic learning from our highly experienced facilitators.
This qualification is suited to a range of individuals who use wellâ€‘developed administrative skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of administrative contexts. They apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources.
They may provide leadership and guidance to others.
If you are looking to formalise your business experience, or begin your career in business, the Certificate IV in Business Administration could put you a step ahead of the rest!
Career Opportunities/Vocational Outcomes
This qualification may apply to people who are working in a business environment role, such as Executive Officer, Executive Personal Assistant, Office Administration, Project Assistant.
The Certificate IV in Business Administration requires the completion of ten (10) units, consisting of ten electives.
- 5 elective units must be selected from the Group A units listed in the qualification Packaging Rules;
- 5 elective units may be selected from Group A or Group B units listed in the qualification Packaging Rules, or any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at the same qualification level; and
- if not listed below, 1 elective Unit may be selected from a Certificate III or Diploma qualification from any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course
- BSBITU307 Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy cannot be selected as an elective unit for this qualification.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome.
10 Suggested Units:
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
- BSBITS401 Maintain business technology
- BSBITU401 Design and develop complex text documents
- BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
There are no pre-requisite entry requirements for this qualification.
Articulation Pathways from the Qualification
On completion of this qualification, you may undertake a specialist qualification, e.g. Diploma of Training Design and Development (TAE50216), or a generic qualification, i.e. Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51918) OR Diploma of Business (BSB50215).
Each applicant will be interviewed to ensure suitability of the program for the individual and his/her current position and/or career path.
Gaining University Entrance
A Certificate IV or Diploma may gain 6-12 months advanced standing in a university degree. Some Advanced Diplomas may be eligible for even more credit. Choosing a GEM College of International Business to University Pathway is a great way to get practical 'job ready' skills and then gain entry to a university at an advanced stage.
A Graduate Certificate from GEM College of International Business, coupled with relevant industry experience, may gain entrance to postgraduate qualifications.
To enrol in the Certificate IV in Business Administration today, please select your preferred course structure and commencement date from our course calendar and follow the simple instructions.
Alternatively, you can enrol on the phone at (08) 9358 1116.
Please fill in the Application form below. Fields in bold are required.
BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
Calendar Usage Tips
- Yellow Highlight is day 1 of a new course
- Use month dropdown box to view future dates
- To apply for enrolment, click on yellow date of your choice
- Form opens - Complete your details and submit